Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ideas for Friday Morning

Since this will be my first day back in a while, I don't plan on being to aggressive.  Going to focus on USD/CAD since it'll be in play with the consumer price index coming out at 7 est.  1.0000 has been an important level for the pair for a while now (previously support, now is acting as resistance) so there may be a good opportunity for a short if the pair can rally to that level tomorrow morning.  Also definitely going to be keeping an eye on oil tomorrow morning in case something happens that will affect the CAD.  All this craziness in the world has left markets a little bit abnormal, so I'm gonna be on my toes.  Will probably be watching USD/JPY just for the hell of it, probably won't trade it but if I do I'll be small.  All in all, just going to shake the rust of tomorrow morning and get ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment