Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beating Markets Update and Changes

Hey all.  Its been a while since I've posted anything on here (been spread really thin with school, growing our university trading club, my own trading), but I'm making it a top priority to keep up with the blog from now on.  I recently spoke with another good young trader from Pitt named Jon Hewson (@Hew_Dat) who is going to be hopping on board and helping me run Beating Markets.  He is a forex swing trader and is also involved with equity options, so he'll be bringing a slightly different perspective to the blog.  

Also, my interest in the stock market has been increasing a lot lately, so I just opened up a demo account and will be trading equities.  Right now I plan to focus on swing trading while occasionally trading intraday with in-play stocks to see which method suits me best.  I've always followed the stock markets with my forex trading but I've never focused on individual names, and I'm excited to jump right in.  I plan on being as transparent as possible on Twitter and will hopefully be posting at least 1 or 2 trade reviews/videos a week on here.  

I'm pretty excited about these changes to the blog.  I'm expecting this blog to be much more active than it has been the past few months, and I think it will be great to discuss the stock market as well as forex in our posts.  Keep an eye out for new posts in the next week or two and good luck with your trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment